About the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) aims to promote mental health and well-being for employees through the provision of services which include confidential face-to-face counselling sessions/ online therapy sessions to that of training workshops. By providing employees with access to professional assistance to address either personal or work-related issues that are impacting on their employment or work performance has been found to have positive benefits which include lowered absenteeism, employee turnover, improved emotional well-being, focus and maximises productivity in the workplace.
PsycHealth Practice (a member of Healthway Medical Group) is pleased to offer its psychological services to companies as part of the company’s EAP for employees. Our EAP service can be customized through our modular components to best suit the needs of the organisation.
EAP Services Offered
Our qualified and experienced psychologists are ready to offer employees with timely help and support to help them manage through any emotional and mental health issues they may be struggling with.
PsycHealth’s modular EAP offers a range of services:
- Face-to-face short-term counselling through in-person session or online platforms
- Alternative platforms utilising technological means to establish contact with specialists which include email and video conference
- Lunchtime talks
- Customised workshops/ webinars
- HR consultation/ support to line managers and supervisors
- Value-added referral services available through the Healthway Medical network that complements management of individuals with medical or mental health conditions
- Helping employees make better health decisions through workplace exercise management, improving nutrition, weight loss, and smoking cessation
- 24/7 access to critical incident specialists who will be able to conduct critical incident stress debriefing
- Immediate advice and consultation
- Post event reporting and review
- Life stress: sleep issues, stress
- Mental health concerns: depression, anxiety, OCD or other mental health issues.
- Grief and bereavement: support for individuals dealing with loss
- Addiction issues: drug, alcohol, gambling or other addiction
- Work related issues: workplace conflict, burnout, workplace adjustment, stress or redundancy.
- Relationship and family concerns: parenting, relationship conflict or communication issues
- Self-referral: Employees contact the EAP provider directly
- Informal: A employee is recommended to use the EAP service by a friend/colleague.
- Formal: Supervisor, manager or HR manager recommends the EAP service to an employee. Such referrals are usually mandatory and are due to reasons related to workplace performance or behavior.
How to Contact Us?
Many companies understand the importance of caring for employee welfare. With the Employee Assistance Programme, you support your employees and establish your company’s commitment to mental health and wellbeing.
To find out more about how PsycHealth can be part of your Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), email us at email@example.com
If your company has an EAP with us, you may contact us directly for counselling or psychological services. Your privacy is our priority, and all information disclosed in sessions will be kept confidential.
Confidentiality is the key in establishing good rapport and ensuring high utilization of the service. Hence, the company will not be given identifying information of the employees who utilize the EAP service. The information obtained during the EAP session will remain confidential except in the following circumstances:
1)An employee provides a written consent for the release of specific information
2)Risk of danger or harm towards the employee or others
3)Presence of child abuse
4)Information required by the law (e.g., subpoena)