Heart Specialist Singapore: Our cardiologist and his team specialises in managing, treating and preventing heart conditions. Utilising the latest cutting-edge technologies, we work alongside our patients to help them achieve optimal heart health. Complementing our heart specialist is a fully-equipped cardiovascular laboratory that heightens our abilities in interventional, invasive and non-invasive cardiology.
A Knowing Hand for the Heart
We provide services for:
- 12-Lead Electrocardiography
- Cardiovascular risk factors prevention and modification
Non-Invasive Cardiology Procedures
- 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- 24-hour Holter Monitoring
- 2D Echocardiography (Ultrasound)
- CT Coronary Angiogram and Calcium Score
- Exercise/Treadmill Stress Test
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
Invasive Specialist Tests
Dr Leow Khang Leng is a Consultant Cardiologist that treats various cardiac conditions such as coronary artery disease, acute myocardial infarction, valvular heart disease, heart failure and cardiac arrhythmias.
Dr Leow held many key leadership positions, including Director of Coronary Care Unit, Clinical Lead for the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Director of Cardiovascular Centre, as well as the Chairman of the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee during his tenure at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital