Why are heart screenings important?
Early detection is essential to preventing heart or cardiovascular disease. Preventive care is the best medicine. Screenings and regular check-ups can identify your risk for heart disease, stroke, heart attack, and other silent and deadly conditions.
Regular cardiac screenings should ideally begin at the age of 18 as recommended by the Health Promotion Board.
At Nobel Heart Centre, our cardiologist, Dr Leow Khang Leng, and his team specialises in managing, treating and preventing heart conditions.
Get heart-healthy today with our heart screening package:
Heart Screening Package
S$450 with GST
- Consultation with cardiologist
- Medical history and risk profile screening
- Physical examination
- BMI, weight and height measurement
- Blood pressure reading
- Review and report on the same day
- 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise treadmill test
- Blood tests
- Full blood count
- Renal function
- Liver function
- HbA1c (Diabetes)
- Lipid panel
Optional (Additional charges apply)
- Transthoracic echocardiogram
- Calcium score
- CT coronary angiogram
Terms and conditions:
- This package is not to be used in conjunction with any other ongoing promotions, packages or privileges
- Prices are subject to prevailing GST
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice