Why are ENT screenings important?
Did you know that most patients that visit a general practitioner (GP) have some sort of ear, nose and throat (ENT) issue? ENT related problems are more common than you think. Most ENT conditions are easily managed in GP clinics, but more complex problems will require an ENT specialist’s intervention.
Hearing and balance, speech and swallowing, sleep issues and breathing, sinuses and allergies, head and neck cancer, skin disorders, even facial plastic surgery are some of the conditions that ENT specialists (otolaryngologists) treat. They also perform operations to restore hearing of the middle ear, open blocked airways, remove head, neck, and throat cancers, and rebuild these essential structures.
At Nobel ENT Centre, we provide basic ENT screening to effectively detect ENT disease early, even when there are no symptoms or signs of the disease.
Basic ENT Screening Package
S$535 with GST
- ENT Specialist Consultation
- ENT doctor examination of ears, nose and throat (including microscopic ear examination & ear cleaning if needed)
- Flexible nose endoscopy
Terms and conditions:
- This package is not to be used in conjunction with any other ongoing promotions, packages or privileges
- Prices are subject to prevailing GST
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice