Skip to content
- To assist Cluster Manager in her/his responsibility towards the over-all performance of the clinic with support from the Operation Department.
- Over-all in charge of day to day operation of the Clinic and report to the Clinic Cluster Manager accordingly.
- Perform front desks duties – attending to patients’ registration, crowd control, answering of phone-calls for appointments, questions and answers and assist doctor’s needs and dispensary.
- Rendering assistance during nebulizer use, perform First-aid and triage patients.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Oversee and establishes inventory standards for medications, supplies and equipment. Stock taking and ordering of stocks.
- Helps to plan and monitor overall running of the clinic.
- To maintain clinic’s cleanliness and appearance.
- To coordinate with supplier/contractor to ensure smooth operation onsite.
- Diploma / 3 years’ relevant working experience.
- Strong in communication skill and able to manage and motivate staff
- Good interpersonal and leadership skill
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Independent and able to multi-task
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Able to handle pressure / stress