Skip to content
- To increase the efficiency of the dentist in the delivery of quality oral health care by supporting dentist in rendering dental services.
- Ensure smooth operations at clinic level, facilitate patient’s journey by providing good customer service.
- Work with patients to make them comfortable in the dental chair and to prepare them for treatments and procedures
- Sterilize dental instruments
- Prepare the work area for patient treatment by setting out instruments and materials
- Help dentists by handing them instruments during procedures
- Keep patients’ mouths dry by using suction hoses and other equipment
- Keep records of dental treatment
- Schedule patient appointments
- Work with patients on billing and payment
- Minimum education qualifications; Primary/Secondary School/’N’ Level
- Possess basic computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Bilingual in English or Mandarin (To liaise with Mandarin speaking patients)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills