Skip to content
- To provide a high standard of care to a group of patients through care management, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to meet the needs of the patients, including educating patients and families.
- To ensure and maintain the standards for professional nursing practice and work co-operatively with the other members of the healthcare team to provide care that is comprehensive, integrated and cost-effective.
- To assist Clinic Manager in her responsibility towards the overall performance of the clinic with support from the Operation Department
- Be accountable for services which provide direct nursing care to patients
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of nursing care and services. Works with the clinic manager to make appropriate changes in nursing care delivery and overall organization of the clinic
- Perform front desks duties and doctor’s needs such as blood taking, counseling and coordination of laboratory and diagnostic services
- Oversee and establishes inventory standards for medications, supplies and equipment. Stock taking and ordering of stocks
- Helps to plan and monitor overall running of the clinic when needed
- Maintenance of clinic’s cleanliness and appearance
- Treatment – rendering assistance during nebulizer use, perform First-aid and triage patients
- Minimum qualification: Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Possess a valid practising certificate (Singapore Nursing Board)
- Bilingual in English or Mandarin (To liaise with Mandarin speaking patients)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills